Gadget to display counts of created,open and resolved tickets for last month

pooja_cheema December 29, 2019

Hi All,

I am new to creating gadgets and dashboard in JIRA.

All i want is to display a chart for each organisation(we have custom workflow) to display a count of created,open and resolved tickets for last month.

E.g. 

RA Statistics for last month 

--------------------------------------

Created - 20

Closed - 15

---------------------------------------

What are my options? 

2 answers

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2020

Hi @pooja_cheema

With our add-ons Great Gadgets for Jira Server and  Great Gadgets for Jira Cloud you can have a Created vs Resolved chart on your dashboard that allows selecting a time range (last month, in your case). 

In the 10 gadgets offered by the add-on, there is a Release Burndown / Burnup Chart gadget than can be easily configured as Created vs Resolved Chart. Just take a look at this example. 

CreatedVsResolved_No_Zero.jpg

Danut

0 votes
Andrej Freeze greenique
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2019

Hello @pooja_cheema

allthough this may not quite be what you are searching for, you can created a Created vs Resolved gadget. This will give you a dynamic trend.

Other than that I guess you will not be able to achieve your goal without apps.

Hope this helped,

Andrej

Suggest an answer