Free Test Management tool plug in for Jira Cloud

Maria Jimena Di Sanzo December 2, 2020

Hello, could anyone please tell me if there is a free Test Management tool plug in for Jira Cloud?

I need a totally free tool for a long term project, not just a trial version for a couple of days.

Thanks for yor help!

4 answers

1 vote
Noopur Varshney _AIO Tests_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 6, 2020

Hi @Maria Jimena Di Sanzo 

You can try AIO Tests for Jira. It is a free tool and has a great variety of test management features. We are continuously working on adding more features to it. Key features are listed below.

• easy creation and import/export of test cases
  • linking to Requirements (Jira stories)
  • organizing in Folders and Sets
  • efficient execution with analytical view of multiple test executions
  • easy recording of run defects and artifacts
  • inbuilt traceability and execution reports along with multiple other reports to give full view of testing
  • automation support

Here is a link to our documentation -

https://aioreports.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ATDoc/overview

If you would like a demo, please contact us through our support portal

https://aioreports.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/10

Regards,
AIO Tests Team

0 votes
Sebastian Brudziński
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 2, 2020

Hello @Maria Jimena Di Sanzo

you may consider our tool QAlity - Test Management for Jira. It's a simple and free solution that lets you manage your tests, execute them, and offers basic reporting. We are also working on its paid extension, so if you ever need something more advanced you would be able to switch easily. QAlity - Test Management for Jira will remain free forever though.

Kind regards,
Sebastian

Maria Jimena Di Sanzo December 3, 2020

Thanks for your help Sebastian!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2020

There's not one I know of.  A few under https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&product=jira&query=test are free, but they're all aimed at one very tiny part of what I think of as "test management"

Thanks Nic!

0 votes
Jason Christina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2020

I haven't come across any free options but most add-ons can be renewed free for 6 months. Depending on your definition of long term...

Thank you very much!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events