Fonts not showing up correctly in Firefox

SBK April 14, 2023

Some letters, e.g lowercase letter 'c' doesn't show up properly in JIRA on Firefox (see screenshot for words "currently" and "guiEncDict") below. It fuses with letter in front of it.

I inspected the code on the page and it says it's using Segoe UI font, which I have. I also saw another community answer say I have to install Noto Sans. I installed that as well. But that doesn't seem to have solved the issue. Any other things I could try?

Screenshot16-45-26.png

I also wanted to add that after saving the above issue description, only "currently" word has the issue. You can see that even "en" in "encounters" word also is weird, and so is "ew" in "view".

Screenshot16-53-46.png

2 answers

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2023

@SBK Welcome to the Atlassian community

Were you able to get this resolved?

sandeepkbhat August 7, 2023

No not really. Just got used to using Jira on Brave (Chromium based browser). Would still love for this to get fixed in Firefox. 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2023

@sandeepkbhat In firefox do you have any addons running?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events