Fix/Release Version Missing

Tina McCoy July 20, 2021

We recently created a Fix Version 7.18.1.  The tickets were moved to Done and the Fix Version was Released.  When we go to the Releases page and choose to view Released Fix Versions, this Fix Version is not there.  We have a few others that this is happening to as well.  If I query for the tickets in fixVersion = 7.18.1, I am able to view the tickets.  I am wondering what I need to do to get this Fix Version to show on the Releases page.  

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2021

are you sure that you are in the same project where the FV was created? can you check one of the issues to assess the FV? 

Tina McCoy July 20, 2021

Yes, I am in the correct project and even double checked.  If I go to the Releases page, check the Released filter box, and type in the Fix Version it will appear on the screen.  However, it's not there unless I filter for it.

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 10.21.56 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-07-20 at 10.22.07 AM.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2021

so you can search and find but it doesn't show in the released list? i would contact Atlassian Support.

Tina McCoy July 20, 2021

Correct.  Thank you...I'll reach out.

Brett McKenzie
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 12, 2021

Tina, did you find a solution for this? I have a similar problem.

Brett McKenzie
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 12, 2021

I found out what my problem was. The Releases page can be used to "order" releases. i.e. change the order that releases appear in lists. If you click on a release and start to drag it, then drop it, occasionally the release goes to the very bottom of the list of releases rather than where you think it was dropped. It looks like it has disappeared when in fact it is just at the very bottom of the list. So all I had to do was drag it back up to where I wanted it (near the top).

Tina McCoy August 13, 2021

Thanks for this Brett!  We were just happy it was there (even if it was at the bottom), however, we didn't realize you could drag it to reorder and I bet that is why it was at the bottom to begin with.  So you've definitely helped me out even more!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events