Exported data in .csv from Jira Service Desk does not match the data shown on the page

Cydrick Quijano December 13, 2020

Jira Service Desk SLA.PNGJira Service Desk SLA - exported to .csv (straight average).PNG

For some reason, the data shown on the Jira Service Desk page for my my project does not match the exported .csv data. What could be causing this and what are the work arounds.

1 answer

0 votes
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2020

Hi @Cydrick Quijano 

Welcome to Community! 13 Dec has 0 value, could that be the missing data? it would be better if you could do a side by side comparison (Actual vs exported data) as the time period is shortly. so you can determine where the missing data is coming from?

Another aspect could be that your spreadsheet program is altering the data upon pasting (rounding up number values or omitting decimal points), if that's what you did to copy the data.

Cydrick Quijano December 14, 2020

Thank you. However, even if I omit the Dec 13 data, the figures would still not match. The data is also not being rounded up when exported.

Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2020

Hey @Cydrick Quijano 

Can you use  a plan csv text reader like atom.io with the export and see if you can get the same result? I believe the data is being changed when viewed with your current spreadsheet editor probably due to character encoding or something else.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events