Exclude 'Done' items in Roadmap Default View

David Waterman April 22, 2021

When I navigate to the Roadmap view of a Software Project, I would like only to see items with a Status of In Progress and To Do by default. (Eliminate Done items from default view)

Is this feature currently available?

2 answers

0 votes
David Waterman April 28, 2021

A bookmark is the best solution for now.

Set the status filters and then create a bookmark from that view. 

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2021

Are you working with a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? The type of project is called out at the bottom of the navigation pane on the left side.

Team Managed

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2021

It seems like you can do that with the status drop down displayed above the roadmap.

Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 2.00.34 PM.png

Thank you. I was hoping to be able to eliminate the Done items in a default view. Leaving only To Do and In Progress without having to hit the dropdown and make my selection. Any configuration of this is eliminated every time I navigate away and return to that page.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 22, 2021

I don't think what you want to do is supported, unfortunately. I don't use the Roadmap feature myself, but it seems like the intent is to make sure you get the full picture by default (including completed work). 

Thank you very much for your effort. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events