Error when trying to display velocity chart in Greenhopper

When going to the Report tab in Greenhopper to display a Sprint velocity chart, i get the following error:

"No issues present in sprint to generate scope change model"

I used to be able to display the velocity chart, but the last couple of sprints i have been getting the error message.

Thanks

4 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Renjith, Yes the current Sprint has 214 story points the previous around the same the Sprints prior as we were building our velocity were lower. That said the last 5 sprints have all had points.

Which just means that the selected Sprint does not have enough data to show the report. Are there sprints which are completed and also with story points?

We basically had 2 "same number" Sprints running (with separate Sprint ID's). The second Sprint ID was entering our board as the other scrum team who share the same project as us labeled incorrectly sub tasks in their stories. Therefore the other sub tasks introduced from the other team affected our velocity chart.

Same problem for us - stories had moved from Team A to Team B's boards, but the sub-tasks had remained in Team A's filter, and I think this was causing the confusion.

It's really messy when you've got multiple scrum teams working on a single Jira project - This really needs looking at.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

1,492 views 10 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you