I have one project that for some reason the epics do not appear when I select Resolution = "Unresolved". I've added the resolution column to the issue navigator and can confirm that nothing appears in that column. Any ideas why JIRA thinks they have been resolved?
You're right, resolution is empty is valid, but the issues still don't show up even when I try that. The search returns the same issues as resolution = unresolved. The options given in the auto-complete of the advanced filter are exactly the same as in the basic filter list. I've opened an issue with Atlassian support in the hope they can look under the covers and see what the resolution has managed to get itself set to.
Thanks for your help.
I'm John Allspaw, co-founder of Adaptive Capacity Labs, where we help teams use their incidents to learn and improve. We bring research-driven methods and approaches to drive effective inciden...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs