Editing Fix Version value

Gregory Kremer April 3, 2023

Hi all,

I am pretty much sure that I know the answer to this question, but I thought to consult with all the smart people on this board anyway. Users asked me to edit a value for a fix version from, let's say, "Q1.2023" to "01.2023". It looks that we can't edit fix version value and the only way around it is to create a new value and bulk edit relevant issues. That being said, does anyone know if we can maybe edit an actual fix version value?

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2023

Hi @Gregory Kremer,

Navigate to the project where you created the fix version initially. In that project's board, navigate to the releases section. Next to the release name, click the ... button and select the Edit option from the menu that appears. You should be able to update the name there.

Hope this helps! 

Gregory Kremer April 3, 2023

@Walter Buggenhout Thank you very much for your assistance. That's why I never assume that I am right until I get confirmation from someone in the community :-).

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events