E-mails notification not received anymore

Maxime Pellevoizin April 7, 2023

Hello,

Since some month, me and my team didn't received any e-mail from JIRA (instance : https://nomad-digital.atlassian.net), Confluence or Bitbucket.

We all have the e-mail notifications set ON.

In addition I tried to modify my e-mail address : I never receieved the e-mail to perform it.

IT suggest to raise the question directly to Atlassian.

I see in other thread https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Not-receiving-email-notifications/qaq-p/1672564 that some e-mail address can be blocked. Someone from Atlassian can check ?

4 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2023

Hi @Maxime Pellevoizin 

I found that your email address was on a suppression list.  I have removed it from this list.  I have also removed a number of other related domains of users on that site.  If you are still seeing some users that are not receiving the expected email from our Cloud services, please let me know their specific email addresses and I can investigate them in more detail from our side.

Thanks

Andy

Maxime Pellevoizin April 11, 2023

Issue solved, thanks !

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2023

Hi @Maxime Pellevoizin Welcome to the Atlassian Community! 

It is possible that some email IDs from your company's domain are added to suppression list for some reason. I have tagged this ticket to Atlassian community support team, they will be able to help you.

0 votes
Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2023

Hi @Maxime Pellevoizin 

You likely are having trouble getting invitation emails from Atlassian Cloud (Jira Cloud, Confluence Cloud, Bitbucket Cloud) for yourself or a teammate.

Due to various messages your mail server might have returned when the invitation was sent, Atlassian's mail systems may have paused further emails. This can be cleared up a couple ways:

1. If you are on a paid site, open a support case with us (you may need the help of a Site Admin at your company)
  2. If you are on a free site or can't find a site admin on your paid site, start a new question here on Community using this link.

A tag will be added to help our support team quickly respond to the question and get the emails flowing again.

If your company uses Office 365 for email, also consider allowlisting emails from Atlassian to proactively prevent future email delivery issues.

Hope this will help you!

Regards,
Sushant Verma

*This answer was updated by Atlassian to correct the new question link.

0 votes
Maxime Pellevoizin April 7, 2023

In addition : tje JIRA instance concerned is https://nomad-digital.atlassian.net

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events