Draw burn down chart in angular

Suraj Jaiswal August 21, 2022

Hi,

We want to draw burn down chart, similar  like Jira, so it would be possible in angular?

1 answer

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2022

Yes. You can draw charts with Angular and with other frameworks.

Suraj Jaiswal August 22, 2022

Thanks for your reply :)  @Aron Gombas _Midori_ can you tell me how we could do that
?. I mean Jira provide any plugin or library for angular?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2022

No, Jira has nothing that lets you code inside it (With Server, you could use one of the scripting apps, but I'm not aware of one that supports angular)

Why are you trying to draw a burn down chart?  Jira already provides a burndown chart.

Like Suraj Jaiswal likes this
Suraj Jaiswal August 22, 2022

Thanks for your reply :) @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 

I am trying to integrate jira, that's why I need to draw a burn-down chart similar to jira.

if Jira provides any plugin or library in angular, so please let me know 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 23, 2022

I don't understand, now that you've said you're looking at two separate places to do this.

What do you want from your "integration"?

I am guessing that you mean you want to write something that draws a graph in another application.  In that case, you don't need plugins or libraries in Jira, you need them in the other application.

On the other hand, you may be trying to do the chart in Jira.  That would be the only reason for looking for a plugin or library, but you wouldn't actually need it, because Jira already has a burn-down chart.

So, I'm a little lost on what you are really trying to do here?

Like Aron Gombas _Midori_ likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events