Done status

Іван Андрєєв September 16, 2022

We have two Done statuses in our status list, if I remove one status from the status list, will it affect the already closed tasks? Because it seems to me that due to the selection somehow from the DONE statuses, the task sometimes does not have Resolution - Done.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2022

Hi @Іван Андрєєв 

How can you have two statuses with the same name? If you remove any status from the status list, you have to migrate the affected issues to a new status.

Іван Андрєєв September 16, 2022

I didn't describe the question so well, I apologize.
I was talking about Resolution. When I close a task I choose Resolution. In the screenshot you can see two Resolution Done and "Готово", which also means done.We work not only in English.Screenshot at Sep 16 16-41-32.png

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2022

Same answer as above. Jira will ask you to migrate the issue with the "deleted" resolution to a new resolution.

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events