Display "Progress" on Kanban card layout

Jaclyn Tran October 15, 2020

Is there a way to display the subtask Progress bar in the Card view on a Kanban board? (The Progress bar looks like the below screenshot when you click into the actual issue.)

Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 2.11.23 PM.png

I've tried enabling "Progress" as a displayed field in the Card Layout, but it just shows up as "None" on the board.

5 answers

9 votes
Johan Asplund March 17, 2021

Hi

Is there any news about this? It would be highly appreciated to be able to show progress of subtasks and and progress of issues in an epic on the cards.

I'we gotten it to work with time spent vs. time left but since we don't use time tracking that is not applicable for us.

2 votes
Kim Andersson August 27, 2021

Im looking for the same thing, if we talk about the percentages that you see if you click on the card.

For example, on an Epic I would like to see the Percentage on the Card Layout for its connected Stories/Tasks/Subtasks. 

0 votes
TOMAS ENRIQUE ANGULO ARCIERO
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 24, 2023

More than two years later. This feature would be awesome. Can´t believe is not implemented yet. Does anybody knows something about it?

0 votes
Idan Tene May 5, 2023

Two years later, bumping this again.

0 votes
Deleted user October 20, 2020

Hi Jaclyn, This has been reported by another user as a bug.  See below:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-18988 

Johan Asplund March 17, 2021

It seems like those bugs are related to showing progress when it comes to time spent vs. time left.

Like miro_castberg likes this
Kim Andersson August 27, 2021

That is not what Johan is asking for. 

Michael Fuchs December 20, 2021

Hi @Kim Andersson@Johan Asplund and @[deleted] ,

I am looking for the same thing and tried out the same as Johan. The progress just shows "none". Is there a possibility to show that small bar on the card?
Thanks...

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events