Deleting many files.

Matias Stagnari November 13, 2018

Hello! I wonder if we can delete more than one attached file at a time, of an issue. I've been looking for it but I have not found it.

If it is not possible, I suggest you to do it. It would be really useful for us.

Thank you!

5 answers

1 vote
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2018

Hi, Matias!

No workaround for this that I know of but to do it manually for each attachment. Nevertheless, the feature that you are looking for has been reported and being tracked in the following suggestion:

I encourage you to visit the suggestion page linked above and click the Vote and Watch links near the top right to show support for the feature. By doing this, it will ensure you are proactively informed of progress and updates going forward.

Feedback is also appreciated. Drop a comment on the ticket as this helps us prioritize & understand the use case of the feature request.

Hope that helps to answer your question. 

1 vote
Vinu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2018
0 votes
Matias Stagnari November 14, 2018

Yes, we use Jira Cloud, thanks anyway.

0 votes
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2018

Warning: the above link is only for Jira cloud . For those using Jira server, the appropriate issue to vote for and track is:

(Be sure to always vote for the correct "version" of the issue as there are separate teams, product owners, backlogs, etc between cloud and server.)

0 votes
Matias Stagnari November 14, 2018

Thanks!!! Great!

Suggest an answer