Delete wrong project

Erna Labruyere April 13, 2021

Hello,

I have accidentally deleted a wrong project. Is there a possibility to recover the project.

Kind regards,

Erna Labruyere

Valk Solutions BV

3 answers

2 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2021

Did you check to see if the project is still in the trash?

The project is not into Trash

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2021

Refer to this documentation for recovering a deleted project from the Trash.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/restore-a-project-from-trash/

The project is not into Trash

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2021

You will need to open a support case directly with Atlassian Support to see if the JiRA Cloud team can recover the project from a backup.

Like Rob Horan likes this
0 votes
Danny Grenzowski _Rewind_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 6, 2021

Hi Erna, sorry to hear that you may have lost your Project.

We're working on an automated backup and restore product for Jira Cloud here at Rewind, which would provide protection against accidental deletions like the one you mentioned.

If you'd like to learn more, let me know! I'd love to hear about your use case, and get your feedback on the product.

Thanks,

Danny

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2021

I'm curious about this tool.

Danny Grenzowski _Rewind_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 6, 2021

Great to hear!

Feel free to email me at danny@rewind.com, and I can share more details, or I could also set up some time for us to chat. 

Suggest an answer