Delete a sprint from a deleted project

Sahiti Kanumilli August 8, 2018

I deleted a Test project and assumed that it would delete everything from that project. So when i create an issue for a different project, i still see the sprint from the deleted project on the create issue view. Where can i go to delete this sprint of the deleted project?

3 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2018

It did not delete the sprints because they are not project objects.  They are created via boards (which are also not project objects) and handled outside both of those as separate entities in their own right.

To delete the ones you don't want, create a new board and give it a filter that includes issues that were in the sprints you want rid of, you'll then be able to get to them to delete them (There may be an easier way, but I've not looked)

0 votes
Vo Nguyen January 20, 2020

I have tried this but it does not work. 

I don't have any issue in this sprint. I am using next-gent projects. 

Once I click into sprint link it go to other sprints not the sprint I want to delete

Vo Nguyen January 20, 2020

I found it works.

0 votes
Sahiti Kanumilli August 10, 2018

Actually there were no issues in that sprint, instead I added a new story to that sprint and was able to delete it that way. Thanks for your help.

Suggest an answer