• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Creating backup for server

Hello

Cannot create backup for server. Button is unavailable.

There are not any last backups (cloud or server) on the Backup manager page.

All issues moved from next-gen projects to classics.  All next-gen projects deleted (12 hours ago).
What is another reasons can be?

1 answer

0 votes

You can only trigger a full backup once every 48 hours.  The Cloud backup process expects you to download the backup after creation, I'm not sure how long they retain them on the Cloud side.  

I am not sure what you mean by "last backup of server" though, there's no server involved on Cloud.

Jira doesn't have anything that can move issues from next-gen to classic (or vice versa) that does not involve a human telling it to move the issues.  You will need to talk to your co-administrators to find out why they did that.

Hello Nic.

I have not started backup manualy last 48 hours and more.

I mean neither the cloud nor the server backup.

I do not understand why you mention server again?  Could you explain?  Are you on Cloud or Server?

It's possible some other admin created the backup though.

Look at the print screen. No one admin did not create any backups.

Daniel Ebers Community Leader Jan 26, 2021

When you can rule out some other colleagues previously executed backup you can still raise this request with Atlassian Support.
From Community it is hard to tell why the button is greyed out - more than that, there are no logs you (and/or Community members) could have a look into.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

75 views 4 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you