Creating a Project Board

sabbott June 17, 2019

I cannot find how to create a project board.  I go to projects, and there is nothing in the upper right hand corner to create a new project board.  The create on the left only creates issues.  Can you let me know how to create a project board as shouldn't be this hard to find.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2019

Projects and Boards are different. The project contains issues, transitions, workflows, and fields. The board contains a view of all issues from a project, workflow columns, and project configuration. Are you trying to create a new project to hold issues or board to display issues based on a current project?

sabbott June 17, 2019

Hi - I'm looking to create a Kanban project board, but don't see where you do that from?

Thomas B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2019

@sabbott go to Boards > View all Boards > Create Board > Create Kanban Board. Please keep me posted.

Suggest an answer