Control chart integrate

Tata Tatkhashvili August 9, 2022

Hi there,

Could you tell me, where can I find Control Chart in Jira? Unfortunately I can't to integrate  it, Because can't to reach.

Please, help me, if you can

Your Faithfully

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Emre Toptancı _OBSS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 9, 2022

Hi Tata,

Control Chart is available as a Kanban Board report. If you create a new Kanban board you will find Control Charts in the Reports section of that board.

EmreT

Hi Emre, 

Thanks for responding.

I.e. I can't to add it on existing board? and could you tell me, why is such kind of restriction ?

Thanks a lot

Yours faithfully 

Like Rajesh Viswanathan likes this
Emre Toptancı _OBSS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 9, 2022

Hi Tata,

Why the restriction? I don't know. I guess because Atlassian chose to do it that way.

If you are using a Kanban Board, you should already have this report.

If you are using a Scrum Board, there is no way to add this report to a Scrum board.

Creating a new board is not much of a problem. Just create a new Kanban Board based on the same filter used by your other board. You can keep using your original board and you will get the new reports from your Kanban board. They can work together, no worries.

EmreT

Thanks a lot, Emre,

Wish you all the best

Like Rajesh Viswanathan likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders