Configuring the Layout of the Swimlane on Kanban Board when Basing Swimlanes off Stories

Deleted user June 24, 2021

We have a Kanban board that I am basing off stories.  We really love the layout of having a story, and then the subtasks underneath and tracking progress through those bite size pieces.

I would like to put additional fields though in the Story layout.  For example, I would like to display the "Priority" (or at a minimum the icon that represents priority) on the Story level swim lane part, instead of just showing it on each subtask.

Is there any way to do this?

2 answers

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2021

Are you talking about customizing what is displayed for the swimlane header, where I'm pointing in the below image?

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 10.53.18 AM.png

Exactly what I'm talking about.  I'd love to be able to display Priority in there (or tags or anything else)

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2021

I have not found any info that customizing that is supported.

Darn.

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 24, 2021

Hi Brandon,

What type of project are you using? Team-managed? Company-managed? Jira Work Management? 

Company Managed Project

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events