Configure visible columns in issue links view of Agile board

ferns January 20, 2021

Good Day,

I am hoping someone is able to assist me with a solution to the following. I have a user who would like to see the sprint value in the issue links section of the ticket view on a board. Currently it only shows the ticket status.

Below is her actual request:
Do you know if we are able to control the columns we see within the “Issue Links” within a story in Jira?

1 answer

0 votes
Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2021

Hi @ferns , 

this is a setting that can be changed with the Advanced Settings : https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-view-subtask-fields-in-a-parent-issue-278072457.html

However, this will change the display on the entire Jira instance.

Let me know if this helps, 

--Alexis

ferns January 20, 2021

Hi @Alexis Robert 

Would this solution work for non subtask issues? these are linked issues visible from the quick view side bar when viewing a ticket detail from the board view. As per belwo screenshot:
image001.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2021

That setting works only on sub-tasks not links. Unless something changed recently. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events