Configure pre defined SLA metric

Johan October 24, 2019

At the moment when you look at the reports of the configured SLA. You can only choose the %Met metric.  We would like to show the %Breached rather. Does anyone know how I can achieve this? 

We basically need this graph, but in %

AttachmentC.png

--- BONUS ROUND ---

Also, has anyone else noticed the graphs jumping around like this? 

Please see attachment A & B. All that changed was I refreshed the page. It jumps between these 2 points constantly. 

AAttachmentB.png

BAttachmentA.png

1 answer

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 28, 2019

Hi Johannes,

Currently in Jira Service desk natively this is not possible, and we have the following feature requests, for Cloud and Server respectively, tracking interest in a breached percentage option on this report, please make sure to add your vote:

As a workaround you can look into third party reporting tools and I found the tool "Customer reports for Jira Service Desk", which has a "SLA met vs breached percentage" option noted in the feature set.

But I would also recomend comparing it to a few other reporting tools from the marketplace to see if there are any other tools the fits your needs the most, or have additional feature that could help you out.  I did a quick filter on this which can be viewed here.

Regards,
Earl

Suggest an answer