Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Complete sprint, issues marked as done are considered incomplete

Hi, when I click the Complete Sprint button, a popup appears saying that 18 items are incomplete, and need to be moved somewhere. All these items are either Done or Deployed to Production. How do I tell Jira that these items can stay in the sprint that I'm completing? Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted

Hello,

Only issues in the most right column of the board are considered completed. 

Thank you - that fixed the issue (by setting everything to the same status, and making that status appear on the right of the board). A shame I can't have items in multiple statuses, or am I missing something?

You can connect multiple statuses to the most right column.

If my answer helped you, kindly accept my answer.

Like Shiv Kumar Pal likes this

Ok - thanks for the quick reply

Please help, Is it have any configure to change this? I want 3 columns of the board are considered completed.

Like # people like this

@Alexey Matveev _Appfire_  any way to configure it ? or this "most right" thing is contan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

🏊‍♀️ Atlympic Event: Trello

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

61 views 0 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you