Comments order / Activity order - New issue view

Any Russenberger January 11, 2021

Good morning community!

About new issue view, I don't know if I can change order of comments or activity's entrances. The old issue view, had an up/down arrow, and you could order bye recent to old and vice versa. Now I can only see comments and activity old to recent, and for long issues its not quick to see last entrances. 

Thanks a lot! Have a nice day!

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2021

Hi @Any Russenberger ,

This is indeed something that is not yet implemented for the new issue view. You can follow the progress in the following issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-73076

They aim to have this resolved before 31th of March 2021 when the new issue view becomes mandatory.

That's awesome!!! Thanks a lot for this answer! Case closed! :D

Like Dirk Ronsmans likes this
0 votes
Ken Blum April 1, 2021

This is a deal breaker for me.  We do a lot of comments on issues, and we need the comments to appear in descending order so I can see the latest comment without having to scroll down through all of the comments.

Any Russenberger April 5, 2021

Hi Ken, same for me, and still without solution.

Please follow the progress in this issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-73076

They still having troubles, but I hope they are closed to finish it!

Just keep waiting!! :D

0 votes
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2021

Hi @Any Russenberger ,

yes agree with you.

But for current , Atlassian cloud allow us to choose the issue in old view.

image.png

May be this is under consideration for future delivery.

Thanks a lot! I was aware... Just want to live the whole experience! xD

Besides, on March 31st this option its no longer available. 

I will propose the improvement if we can't do it now... Hope we can count on this in near future. 

Have a nice day!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events