Column arrangements and customization

Deleted user March 9, 2022

Hi,

I have been used to using the Cherwell CRM suite. 

When discovering Jira, I noticed I can not rearrange or add/disable columns in the main ticket view:columns.pngThis to customize my view of fields I want to see.  Am I missing something or does Jira not have this particular functionality? In the Cherwell suite these columns are re-arrangeable or even I can turn on and off certain tables of data. Perhaps this is available in the cloud only or depends on the configuration.

A second question I have if its possible to color the ticket text based on their SLA expiry or have some other kind of indicator in the main view.

2 answers

1 vote
Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 10, 2022

Hi @[deleted]

Welcome to the community!

Just chiming in here with another app that you might like: JXL for Jira.

JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view that lets you view (and in most-cases, inline-edit) all the issue fields you are interested in, including all fields from Jira Service Management. There's quite a few customers that successfully use it as an alternative / addition to the native JSM agent view.

Here's how it looks in action:

jsm.gif

(It's worth noting that JXL can do way more than that - from inline issue creation, to quick sorting and filtering, to issue hierarchies and grouping. More info at https://jxl.app. Disclaimer: I work on JXL :))

Hope this helps,

Best,

Hannes

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events