Checklist not showing up in Checklist Template Dropdown

Andrew Pacumio August 22, 2022

Our JIRA Automations to add checklist templates to tickets stopped working because these two checklist templates do not show up in the CheckList Template on a ticket. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I already tried removing the number and hyphens from the the checklist template names but that didn't work.

Checklist that do not show up in the drop down:

1-Kick Off Crawl Checklist

2-Ops QA Checklist

Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 2.43.05 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Adriano Mendes [HeroCoders] August 23, 2022

Hi  

My name is Adriano and I'm a Support Engineer for HeroCoders.

You will have to trigger the Checklist Template synch to update the Checklist Template list. Please follow these instructions:

• Find all issues with the non-empty Checklist Template field. Here is the JQL: "Checklist Template" is not empty”
  • Clear Checklist Template field for those issues (if there are many of them, use the “Bulk Update” option)
  • Find all issues with the non-empty Checklist Template field again and validate that the search result is empty
  • Add or edit any template to trigger re-sync between the list of templates and the Checklist Template field
  • Validate again that the Checklist Template field contains exactly the same list of templates as you can see on the templates page/dialog.
  • Try the first bullet point procedure again to see if picking value in Checklist Template dropdown adds checklist items/checkboxes to the issue

Please check for more instructions on this article.

If you still have issues with it, please raise a support ticket with us.

Thanks,

Adriano

Andrew Pacumio August 23, 2022

Hi Adriano,

I tried the steps you outlined but that didn't solve the problem. To add some context, the two checklist items that are missing (left part of the screenshot) are not new templates. They were created last year and only recently stopped appearing in the dropdown which is causing some of our automations to fail.

Thanks,

Andrew 

Adriano Mendes [HeroCoders] August 24, 2022

Hi Andrew

Could you please raise a support ticket with us?

The provided steps should have worked but I believe that we must perform a deeper investigation into your issue.

Please add the URL of your Jira instance once you raise the ticket.

Thanks,

Adriano

Andrew Pacumio August 24, 2022

Hi Adriano,

Okay, I created a support request.

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Pacumio August 31, 2022

Hi @Adriano Mendes [HeroCoders] ,

This issue has been resolved now. 

Thanks,

Andrew

Adriano Mendes [HeroCoders] August 31, 2022

Hi @Andrew Pacumio 

I'm glad to know that the issue has been resolved.

Thanks,

Adriano

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events