Chat for Jira Service Desk with direct chat-to-issue feature. An alternative to other chat solutions

Shailendra KV November 12, 2018

Our cloud instance https://rummycircle.atlassian.net is restricted since 10-Nov for apparent license renewal issues. However we had a valid renewal on 16-Oct-2018 and the liencese expires on 15-Nov but the site is already blocked for us. It has been more than 24 hours and the issue is yet not resolved. We have already updated the payment info with a new CC details. (this despite the fact that our bank has not informed us they won't renew and somehow Atlassian has figured out that the future renewals won't take place with this card)

Is there a where an escalation matrix can be accessed with valid contacts and also is there a way where I can reach customer support over chat or phone as our company jira driven processes are totally crippled.

Regards

Shailendra

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2018

Hi Shailendra,

I've checked that your instance is working normally and I was able to see that you have all admin access.
What error are you facing when trying to access your instance?

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer