Cannot Connect Exchange server in Incoming mail

Geoffrey Li August 11, 2019

Just installed Jira Service Desk on RedHat, when configuring incoming mail, this error happens

I have Googled, but no one seems to have the same issue, it looks like this class VerifyPopServerConnection made atl_token private and Jira cannot pass this parameter 

error message:

/secure/admin/VerifyPopServerConnection!add.jspa [c.a.jira.webwork.JiraSafeActionParameterSetter] No property setter is availble on Action 'class com.atlassian.jira.plugins.mail.webwork.VerifyPopServerConnection' for parameter 'atl_token'

Untitled.png

1 answer

0 votes
Amith Mathur _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2019

Hi @Geoffrey Li , 

Can you check if you are able to configure with just IMAP instead of SECURE_IMAP ? Can you look at the atlassian-jira.log file and provide more/complete error message ?

Thanks,
Amith Mathur

Geoffrey Li August 12, 2019

Hi Amith,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, we have a company policy saying we can only use secured IMAP.

Cheers

Geoffrey 

Geoffrey Li August 12, 2019

I have googled atl_token, it seems like JIRA xsrf, can I disable it for testing?

Amith Mathur _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2019

Hi @Geoffrey Li , 

We understand your company policy. Just for testing purpose, please disable it and check if you are able to configure. 

Thanks,
Amith Mathur

Suggest an answer