Can you implement Harvest for only select projects (i.e. not jira-wide)?

Carin Lockhart January 6, 2021

We have a single project in a JIRA environment for which we would like to integrate harvest.  It looks like, at least the way I have it, it is jira-instance wide.  Is there a way to only do it for select projects?

2 answers

0 votes
Carin Lockhart January 8, 2021

There is not a way to implement Harvest time-reporting at a Jira project level at this time, per Harvest.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2021

Hi Carin, welcome to the community. I am not familiar with the concept of  harvest. Could you explain more on this?

Carin Lockhart January 6, 2021

Harvest is a time-reporting app.  I loaded the app and it was working easy peasy.  But I don't see an option to tie an app to just a specific project...?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2021

Ah I see. I have no familiarity with this app. However many apps can be configured per project. If you have not already I would review the docs and reach out to the vendors support. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events