Can`t see issue web links in jira mobile app

Oleksii Smirnov January 11, 2021

Hi guys! how I can see web links added to an issue in jira desctop version via jira mobile app? Is there any trick? 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Irene
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 13, 2021

Hi @Oleksii Smirnov , thank you for your feedback. I am the PM in Jira Native Apps team.

The support to display web links will be out in Jira iOS & Mac app in coming weeks. We are working on the Jira Android app support next. Keep an eye out, and I can update you here as well when it's available on Android. 

Jan Steinke November 22, 2021

Hey Irene,

I really love that it's now possible to see the web links! Is there already a tracking issue to also add links via the app?

Peter LeBlond December 14, 2021

+1 on this please

Nic Byron June 4, 2022

Big +1 here. Web links are significant part of our workflow, so I can’t do my job on my iPad without this. 

4 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2021

Hi @Oleksii Smirnov ,

Welcome to the community!

Please check this https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-67668

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Oleksii Smirnov January 12, 2021

Yeah, thanks, that was my first step when I`ve found a problem... 

Followed all recomendations but web links(attached to an issue) still not visible on mobile app(I`m using Android app)

Here are some pics from desctop version:screen for community.pngscreen for community 2.png

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Oleksii Smirnov January 12, 2021

And here are the same issue screenshots from my androin app:Screenshot_20210112-141012043_1.jpgScreenshot_20210112-141109442.jpgScreenshot_20210112-141125075.jpgScreenshot_20210112-140918369_1.jpg

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2021

Hi @Oleksii Smirnov ,

There is a lot of development going on and some features are already being updated in the mobile app and a lot more to be integrated!

So currently if you are facing any important issue then you can contact Atlassian Team HERE

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like Hina Khan likes this
Vince Clark January 12, 2021

I have the same issue any ideas how we can show weblinks on the Jira app ?

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 12, 2021

Hi @Vince Clark ,

You can contact Atlassian Team HERE

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like Hina Khan likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL