Can't move issues to Done

Guilherme Ando de Toledo November 11, 2019

Tried to move a issue to Done but it's not working today. It seems that no changes have been made on our Workflow Scheme.

Is there any other place that I should check for changes?

The Workflow is very simple:

image.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pete Singleton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2019

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "not working"?  What happens?  Do you have the option to move to Done?  Does it fail?

the option to move it to Done is not shown neither the transition in the scrum board

Like # people like this
Pete Singleton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2019

Can you check your permissions?  You need the "Transition Issues" permission.

thanks for your reply, we figured that out, it was missing a required field to be filled in. iirc Jira used to display the option and then show error if some field is not filled in correctly but now is not displaying the option. 

Shubhkamna February 1, 2023

I am unable to move to Done from in review which was working fine until sometime back. I even checked Transition issues permissions which i already have.

Andrei Kun
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 22, 2023

Hey. I'm having the same issues. I have more right as Admin and I can see the DONE option but for instance all other team members can't see that option. @Guilherme Ando de Toledo what specific field was reequired in your case and what did you do? 

Suggest an answer