Can't install 3rd party plug-in "Timesheet Reports and Gadgets

Steve Chau February 10, 2021

Hi,

When i try to install the 3rd party app "Timesheet Reports and Gadget".  I get a warning message "We ran into a little trouble". The system will not let us install this app or any other.

Our account is https://verdant149.atlassian.net

JIRA (Cloud)

Regards,

Steve

steve@verdant.com.au

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
mogavenasan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2021

Hi @Steve Chau,

Please check the answer from this thread.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,
Moga  

Steve Chau February 11, 2021

Thanks so much Mogavenansan..

Your link fixed the issue. It was about assigning the correct permissions to the existing user groups.

Many thanks,

Steve

Like mogavenasan likes this
mogavenasan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2021

Glad to know that I can help! You might want to mark this as the solution so that others would be able to get the answer.

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2021

Hi @mogavenasan I accepted your answer as it has resolved member's query. Good job.

Like # people like this
Steve Chau February 14, 2021

Hi mogavenasan,

I'm happy to mark your suggestion as the solution but I don't know how to mark this solution..

Any suggestions welcomed.

Cheers,

Steve

Like G subramanyam likes this
0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2021

Hi @Steve Chau welcome to the Atlassian Community forum and I wish you are staying safe and healthy.

I understand that, you are facing issues while trying to integrate third party plugin. I see this issue:

1. Is more of internal network and security settings. I would request you to check with the organization Jira Admin.

2. If point #1 didn't solve the issues, then you might have to check for the pricing model and supported plugins at: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing

3. If point# 2 didn't solve the issue, then you might need to check for any recent cloud. server migrations that might have effected.

4. If all the above points didn't solve the issues,, then kindly reach the Atlassian support team at: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ with error screen shots, browser name, OS version for a quick check.

If my post address your query, you may upvote and accept answer for the benefit of new members.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events