Can I see a roadmap and a kanbanboard that I created.

Kazu December 11, 2022

I created a roadmap on my project firstly.

After the above work, I created a kanban board.

Can I see a roadmap and a kanban board on same dashboard?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2022

Hi @Kazu -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

If I understand your question, the answer is no: you cannot see both a board and roadmap on the same view with out-of-the-box Jira features.

There are marketplace addon gadgets which can display those together on a dashboard, however they probably will not have the same built-in features.

What problem are you trying to solve by showing those on one view?  Roadmaps typically show a higher-level view of issues, based on planning timeframes and boards show the detail-level view for daily delivery of value.

Kind regards,
Bill

Kazu December 11, 2022

Thanks for your answer, bill.

Can I see them on a board?

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2022

With Jira, a Scrum or Kanban board can show the issues, in columns by their mapped status values.  It cannot show a roadmap on the board also.

Like Kazu likes this
Kazu December 11, 2022

I am creating a kanban board like this.There are my roadmap and kanban board. 

The kanbanboard has some epics and tasks.  and the roadmap defined these epics and tasks. So, when I seleced the roadmap on the board, I'd like to see these episc and task I defined on the roadmaptest.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events