Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I resotre my deleted project?

The deleted project name is pj-ops, and it was deleted on June 23rd in Korean time. Important issues are also erased together, so I want it to be restored. Is it possible?

2 answers

0 votes

@이현우 

Firstly check the trash right and then ensure you are JIRA admin to also do restore, they are gone after 60 days,  if they are gone then you can also do it by restoring back up,  please check your backups and do the restore. 

Kind regards,

Moses

Hi @이현우  - Check this KB - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/restore-a-project-from-trash/

You must have the Administer Jira global permission to restore projects from trash.

To restore a project: 

1. Choose Settings (gear icon) > Projects.
  2. Select Trash from the sidebar. 
  3. Find your company-managed project and select ••• > Restore
Moses Thomas Community Leader Jun 23, 2021

@Niranjan  Yeh  but i assumed he is Jira admin right if not then he needs to contact his JIRA  administrator

Hi @Moses Thomas - yeah. Restoring from server backup is what we do with server or DC installations, but with cloud there is a feature to restore it from trash. As you mentioned, Administer Jira global permission is must to restore the project.

@Niranjan  In cloud we have backs ups too . The reason i did not specifically mention Trash is because the projects along with its issues, components, attachments, and versions will be available in trash for 60 days after which, so it  is possible that the project is no longer in trash right ?

Kind regards,

Moses

@Moses Thomas Undertsood. @이현우 has mentioned that the project was deleted today and I believe that the project will be available in trash

@Niranjan  Yes :) he mentioned 23rd  OK

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

⏰ Day in the life of a Jira Admin!

Hello Community! We thoroughly enjoyed this just-for-fun conversation in the Jira Admin Group about what it's like to be a Jira Admin. For #JiraJuly, our talented designers created these graphics t...

883 views 2 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you