Can I get download history of attached files ?

jaeyong shim December 3, 2020

When using JIRA, I sometimes want to see if other users have downloaded the files attached to the issue.

Can I check who downloaded the attached files when and where?
How do I keep my download history and make it viewable?

Seek advice from experts.

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2020

This is not available in cloud.  On server there are some apps that provide this functionality.  

jaeyong shim December 4, 2020

Dear Brant,

Thanks for your answer.

If you dont mind I want to ask to recommend the apps which logging and showing the download history . 

Is there free apps for it?

Thanks in advance.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 4, 2020

I was not able to find any for cloud.  

On server you can turn on additional logging and query it yourself or use Access Log For Jira This is only available on Server version though.

Anita Chen July 13, 2023

Hi Brant,

Now I have the same question. It's 2023 now. Do you know that is there any apps can do this function for Jira Cloud now?

Thank you.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 15, 2023

@Anita Chen Beacon just came out and it can alert on maybe report on some of this but that is all I know of that even comes close https://www.atlassian.com/software/beacon 

Like Anita Chen likes this
Anita Chen July 18, 2023

Hi Brant,

Thank you for your reply. I'll check Beacon.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events