Can I display multiple projects on one board?

Nobuchan Tuda March 25, 2019

Can I display multiple projects on one board?

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Milan Chheda [INFOSYSTA]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2019

Yes, you can. A board displays a set of issues, based on the filter provided. Under board configuration, you can change the filter to include other projects and you will be able to add whatever issues you want to include.

You can then segment the projects by swimlane or quick filter.

Vivak Kumar November 5, 2020

hii

Anna Li August 30, 2021

how come I don't see any filters after clicking on Board Configuration? is this only available on non-next-gen? Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 3.07.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-30 at 3.07.54 PM.png

richard October 25, 2021

This is because you have a "team-managed" board.  Querying for a board can only be done for "company-managed" boards

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ashkan Malekly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2019

Hiiiiiiiii,

When u want to create board software ask u that the board must be based on ur favorite filters ( that u make it before and save it by ur favorite name), or based on projects,

Best regards

Milan Chheda [INFOSYSTA]
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 26, 2019

You can create filter before creating the board. And when creating the board, select the filter that you created. Also, you can anytime make changes to the filter.

Ashkan Malekly
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 26, 2019

yes i know i point it in my last comment (that u make it before and save it by ur favorite name)

Suggest an answer