Burndown chart for a project, need a workaround

Mary Stahly May 1, 2021

We have a large project (~400 issues) with an estimated end date and we work in sprints. I would like to be able to show a burndown chart for the total project to track our progress. I know a burndown by project is not available in Jira. I thought about creating a second sprint, but issues would cross both sprints, so that won't work. Does anyone have a workaround or app that could accomplish this? I've looked at a simple chart in Excel, but that's mostly manual. 

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2021

Hi @Mary Stahly 

You can create consolidated burn down either using Excel (which is mostly manual as you mentioned) or you can try using eazyBI. Take a look at this page for a wonderful explanation.

Ravi

Mary Stahly May 4, 2021

Appreciate the help!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2021
Mary Stahly May 4, 2021

Thank you!

Like Vero Rivas likes this

Suggest an answer