BigPicture : Risk matrix not Exporting

Elaine Groenewald May 20, 2021

Hi! I am trying to test out some of the features of the Risk Matrix in BigPicture but my Export is not  working. I just get a really long error message. 

Is this feature working for anyone else? And how do I fix it?

Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 9.13.05 am.png

1 answer

0 votes
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 21, 2021

Hi @Elaine Groenewald

Would you please be able to confirm if you still face problems with your plugin? If so, please provide more details (preferably supported by XHR file) and raise such problems via our Service Desk. This will allow our developers to investigate individually your instance.

Elaine Groenewald May 26, 2021

Hi! The export is working now, but it exports a date range that is way further back than what I need. 

How do I adjust the dates for the export?

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 27, 2021

Hi @Elaine Groenewald

I am glad that the issue was resolved.

I guess that we are speaking about export from the Gantt chart? Indeed, there is an option to narrow down the exported area using the date range function. In order to export the specified date range to a pdf file, please check the movie.  

Let me know if something stays unclear. I will gladly provide further information.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events