Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

BigPicture Board doesn't show tasks in the Done column

I'm using BigPicture 8.  Most everything is working well.  I've got PIs and Increments.  I put tasks in the increments and as hoped for the story points build up and there's the progress bar.  

The problem is that when a task is marked Done, even though it's still on the board (Sprint hasn't been closed) it disappears from the board.  So, I never get a progress that means anything.  If I started with 8 story points for an increment and complete 3 story points, I don't get 3/8 completed, I get 0/5 completed - the  3 story points disappear along with the task.  

2020-12-02 10_50_53-BigPicture - JIRA.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Well I finally found the answer myself.  It's an easy thing.  I had some filters that were removing the Done tasks.  

2020-12-02 11_36_26-BigPicture - JIRA.png

0 votes
Anna-BigPicture Marketplace Partner Dec 04, 2020

Hello @Dennis Schulte

I am glad that you found a reason for your issue.
We added an orange dot next to the Quick Filter icon for quick identification is there any filter enabled.

image (46).pngIf you want to know more about our plugin and its key features, feel free to join our webinar.

BR,
Anna

Hi there,

sorry to open up this again, but I have the exact same issue as Dennis described, but I think I checked all settings already a couple of times. I have no filters activated. The scope definition querry was adjustet to even explicitly include "Done" items, but nothing happens. I can't see the "Done" items and also the progress is adjusting, as Dennis described. Instead of 1/6 I then see 0/5.

Any suggestions how to solve this?

Thanks & best

Wojciech

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
Anna-BigPicture Marketplace Partner Sep 30, 2021

Hi @Wojciech Zychowicz

I would need more information to suggest a solution, e.g., are missing tasks are displayed in other modules like Gantt or Scope, or do you see them in the backlog. Therefore I recommend raising a ticket via our Service Desk and providing us with more details (preferably supported by screenshots). We will investigate your case individually.

Hi @Anna-BigPicture ,

I also "fixed" it myself. It was co-incidence... all my test items which were done in the Kanban board in Jira, haven't been pulled to my iteration in BigPicture. So my sample of three was just really bad luck. Now the teams started to close items and they are visible in the board.

Thanks anyway.

Best

Wojciech

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
Anna-BigPicture Marketplace Partner Oct 01, 2021

Hi @Dennis Schulte 

I am happy that the problem was resolved. Please be advised that if any further questions appear, just tag me in the thread. I will gladly help. 

Best,
Anna

Like Wojciech Zychowicz likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Do you use Jira Cloud with Microsoft Teams?

Hi, Jira users! Do you use Jira alongside Microsoft Teams? We want to hear how you’ve used the power of Jira Cloud and Microsoft Teams (via the Jira Cloud for Microsoft Teams app) to achieve a team...

106 views 0 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you