Avartar set up is not working

Min Kim March 28, 2019

이미지 10.png

Dear team,

Avartar in profile setting is not working properly.

I tried new picture in avartar, but  when i press confirm, nothing happen.

it is happening for other person too

2 answers

0 votes
Antoine Berry
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2019

Hi,

I have had the same issues with Internet Explorer. Try using Firefox or Chrome instead.

Or maybe jira is just not able to contain that much handsomeness. :)

Payne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2019

Further, I have found that only JPG avatars fail to display in IE; PNG versions display fine.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2019

@Payneand @Antoine Berry  I never use IE. This is happening in Chrome and FireFox.

Antoine Berry
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2019

The issue was fixed when I used Firefox, I guess I got lucky. How can someone use Jira without an avatar ? 

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 28, 2019

@Min Kim 

I noticed that in my JIRA Server 7.14.0

Are you a jira cloud? Server? If server what version?

Best,

Fadoua

Suggest an answer