Attachment Section not shown in Chrome

René Kudling September 14, 2022

Actually we are not able to see our attachment section when we open Tickets in Chrome. If we open it in Safari / Firefox, the Section is shown.

So it is not an administrational Issue I guess.

What is also interesting.

When I write a comment into this Ticket and save this comment, the section ist shown again. - After relaoding the Ticket the section is gone again.

Any good ideas?

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2022

Hi René,

It might be an issue with extensions that are causing it. Maybe try it with Incognito mode in Chrome and see if it shows up. And/or remove all of the extensions and see what happens. 

René Kudling September 14, 2022

Hi John,

tested it in incognito mode, but still same behavior.

We have tested it also on different Devices (Mac and Windows) from different Users. They all have the same Problem, but only in Chrome, and they all get the section shown when they write a comment.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2022

Have you tried removing each of the extensions?

René Kudling September 16, 2022

Yes, but problem still exists, even without any extension. 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 22, 2022

I would go ahead and open a support ticket with Atlassian to see if they can help. Please post the resolution back here so it will help future readers of the post. Good Luck!

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Damien GENIX October 17, 2022

Hi René,

I come across the same problem as you reported: I can't see Attachments section in Edge, Chrome and Chromium, but I can see it in Firefox.

I didn't have the problem few weeks ago.

Any solutions?

Suggest an answer