Appfire Dashboard hub not showing all projects in widgets

Vamsi Krishna Panthulu May 26, 2023

I have got the Appfire Dashboard hub add on installed in our Jira instance.  We have Software as well as Service Management projects.  However, when i am adding a new widget in dashboard and trying to configure it, it does not give me the options to choose from my Software projects.  It only shows the service desk project.

The base url to access to both types of projects is the same for us.  example:  https://mycompany.atlassian.net and then followed by software or servicedesk projects.

i have even tried adding the software url seperately as a datasource in the widget but it does not accept.

Can anyone help with this please ?

1 answer

0 votes
Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 26, 2023

Hi @Vamsi Krishna Panthulu 

My name is Iván, from the Dashboard Hub team. Thank you for asking about our app in the community!

Our technical team would like to know more about your issue to be able to provide a solution as soon as possible. Could I kindly ask you to raise a support ticket in our Support Portal?

All the best,

Iván García, Product Marketing Manager

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events