Allow some users to create projects without seeing another project than their own

TeamBaland June 9, 2022
Hi!

I'm sorry if I missed an existing topic.
I'm managing a Project Manager team and everybody uses the same platform, many projects was created last 2 years and I want to grant access to some PM but: 
There are some "confidential" projects and I would like to know if I can allow some users to create projects without giving access to all of my project wallet.
In a perfect world, I want that each PM can create and manage (See) only their own projects or project that I chose to show.
Thank you for your help! 

BR.

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Only administrators can create projects in Jira Server and DC, and you do NOT want to be letting any of your untrained people have those rights.

You can do the "only see some projects" though.  Your administrators can use permission schemes to determine who can see a project.

TeamBaland June 9, 2022

Is there any way to give the only right to create projects ? 
Without  all others admin rights ?

of course I don’t want to give administration roles to everybody, but I can’t handle the project creation flow .. (about 10/ week) and this lonely task could be a really good breath to me …

0 votes
TeamBaland June 9, 2022

I'm using the server way, not the cloud one.

Suggest an answer