Advanced Roadmaps Views - Different users, different view

Fred August 30, 2021

I'm using Advanced Roadmaps to collaborate with my team. I want everyone to see the same info displayed in the same way when saved and url shared.

For other users, the same 'custom saved view' with the exact same url shows a different view of the plan. 'Save this View' has been clicked, yet the selected fields, ticket order, are different. 

What step am I missing? Am I attempting to use this product in a way it's not meant to be?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2021

Hi Fred,

We also have a problem with sharing the saved (same) views - the Portfolio probably uses Cache in a web browser and therefore it is not possible to share a view using a link.

You can try Share plan and export data or you can see to this Community thread - Is it possible to set up saved views in Portfolio 

Pavel

Basavaraj Bhuti June 8, 2022

Hi Fred,
how about "Preconfigured timeline views in Advanced Roadmaps". if we edit the Top-level planning view or Basic view that view replicates to all users or it is only in my view.?

0 votes
Jacob Vu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2021

Hi @Fred

When you save your view under "save as", there's an option to make it default for everyone. Is that something you've tried to do?

That might help so that when users click into a plan or have a link that it's defaulted to the view you saved.

Jacob @ NorthTEK Consulting 

Suggest an answer