Advanced Jira Roadmaps not displaying full dropdown hierarchy

Kyle Bub April 6, 2023

I have OKR - Initiative - Epic child parent relationships set up but for whatever reason I'm not seeing that in some, but not all follow this pattern, so display the relationship accurately, OKR-Initiative-Epic relations. See screenshot of my Advanced Jira Roadmap without the dropdown to view the OKR's. In the example below CKST-612 has a child initiative but doesn't show that here. See second screenshot of the child parent relationship.AJR - hierarchy not displaying with children.jpg AJR - hierarchy not displaying with children 2.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Magdalena Zhisheva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2023

HI @Kyle Bub 

You need to check the filter related to the plan - does it show the initiatives when you open it?

Additionally, you can check the Filters -> Hierarchy and see if it's set to OKR's -> Epics 

Kyle Bub April 7, 2023

Thanks for the quick response  -

Yep the initiative is in the JQL output and also shows the parent link associated with that initiative.

OKR - CKST-612

Initiative - CKST-616

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events