Adding sub task column to story sub task display

When displaying a story the sub tasks are listed showing the #, title, sub task icon, status, asignee and percentage complete.

I would like to be able to customise columns here, for example to show the orginal estimate fiield

I will add a feature request at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS unless anyone knows a way to achieve this?

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

There is a property in jira-application.properties that has a key jira.subtask.quickcreateform.fields. Include timeoriginalestimate in the value along with summary, issuetype etc and you will find the original estimate.

The property file is under WEB-INF/classes and you will have to restart after modifications. In JIRA 4.4 , this can be done on GUI itself!

We are still stuck with 4.2. We have tried this a number of times now but after a restart/reindex the sub-task columns when viewing a story do not change :-(

I want to configure now the subtasks in Jira 4.4.3 but i cant't find the possibility in the GUI.

Can you please give me an advice?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

1,003 views 5 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you