Adding a hierarchy level to Advanced Roadmaps

Ben Werner June 16, 2021

I am attempting to add a new level called "Project Phase" to my Advanced Roadmaps, so I've created the new issue type, and added it in the Hierarchy Levels, as shown in the attached screenshot. However when I try to add a new issue of the "Project Phase" type, this issue type is greyed out, as shown in the other attached screenshot.

Please advise...

Screenshot (54).pngScreenshot (55).png

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2021
Ben Werner June 16, 2021

Thank you for your response, Vero. I've read through each of the links you shared, and as far as I can tell, I'm following all those instructions for setting up an additional hierarchy level, yet I'm still not able to create an issue with my new hierarchy (per my screenshot).

Can you suggest or point me to a more focused resolution to my problem?

Thanks again...

delmario
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2021

Is the issue type associated with that/those projects in the Issue Type Schemes?

The issue type schemes associate which issue types can be used with various projects.

Ben Werner June 17, 2021

Yes, I have associated my new issue type with the projects I'm drawing from in Advanced Roadmaps

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events