Add "Progress (Issue Count) %" into Dashboard

Chiara Spadavecchia March 23, 2021

Hi,

Is it possible to view for each epic Issue the progress (issue count) % into a dashboard gadget? 

I am referring to:

progress %(issue count).png

I need that percentage into a Report for each Issue.

2 answers

0 votes
Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 18, 2022

Hi @Chiara Spadavecchia and @Lisa Geer 

I might be a bit late to the party but I can probably bring a solution to this unresolved demand!

Dashboard Hub for Jira, app that my company develops, includes an Epic Progress gadget that might fulfill your needs.

Screenshot 2022-10-17 at 16.05.20.png

Feel free to see it on this live dashboard (second slide) which is shared with Dashboard Hub's External Share feature. 

Other features include pre-defined Agile, ITSM, DevOps dashboards, +70 gadgets, JQL custom charts, External Share, and much more.

Hope it helps :)

Iván, Product Marketing Manager

0 votes
Mac S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2021

Hi @Chiara Spadavecchia ,

I believe you have added epic for all the related issues i.e. stories, tasks etc. In such scenario, you can get a Jira query which can provide you the following details:

1. Epic

2. Tasks

3. Progress data - can be story point or number of hours as used

Based on these details, you can go for some or other charting to provide you desired graphics. Please note, that it will keep changing based on new issues added to the Epic.

Hope it will help!

Regards,

Chiara Spadavecchia March 25, 2021

Can you repeat what can I do? It is not clear for me.

I need to show that percentage (issues in this epic with completion percentage) for each Issue into a Report in a Dashboard.

Is it possible? For example, that field is not present in the list of the gadget "Two Dimensional Filter Statistics".

My customer would like to see that percentage for each Issue into a Report in a Dashboard. 

In a Dashboard.

Lisa Geer February 15, 2022

Did you ever get an answer for this - I am looking for the same thing.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events