Add-on

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2019

Hi Everyone,

We are going to upgrade our JIRA software to version 8.5.1 but when i am trying to check the add-on comp ability i found few add-ons that are not showing in marketplace also they are under user installed, another thing is that there is no licence key  tab showing also right side only modules option is there rest other are not displaying. can you please suggest?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 11, 2019

Hello @Fahad Siddiqui

Sorry to hear you are facing this problem.

Per your description, it seems you have some add-ons in your current JIRA instance that are not providing compatible versions with the JIRA version you are trying to upgrade (8.5.1). Is that correct?

The own providers of the add-ons are responsible for the development and upgrade of their respective apps and compatibility with new JIRA versions. That being said, for the add-ons where the license key or compatible versions to JIRA 8.5.1 are not being displayed, I suggest you contact them directly by:

- Navigate to https://marketplace.atlassian.com/ > Find the addon-on page

- Click in the Support tab > Submit a Support Request

Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 14.35.01.png

Additionally, can you please provide us which are the add-ons where you are facing the problem? Some of our partners are very active in the community, so you can possibly get their feedback with this community question if you provide the add-ons.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Suggest an answer