Add field on Dialog screen "Edit Sprint"

Alexander Quintero
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 7, 2020

Hi everyone,

I'm working in an instance on jira where there are many projects, for that reason our metrics are collected by third team analytics, That team get all metrics for all projects, but there are some situations which are important to make them visibles.

I'd like to know if is possible to include one field on Edit Sprint Dialog.

after that this field may be available in some report!..

Thanks for your suggestions!

SummarySprint.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2020

Hello @Alexander Quintero 

Welcome to the community.

Unfortunately that is not a feature that is available in JIRA at this time.

Alexander Quintero
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 8, 2020

Thanks @Trudy Claspill  any advice  to achieve it. Maybe otherwise.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2020

@Alexander Quintero 

Sorry, no, I'm not finding anything that would help with this in a quick search using google. You could search the App marketplace to see if there is an app that helps with this, or reach out to Atlassian JIRA support to ask if they have this as a feature request in their backlog.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events